WHY IS IT SO IMPORTANT TO CONFIRM OUR EVENT (ROOTS) QUICKLY?
The extraordinary success of our time honored 10 year 850 event program which has made our reputation known worldwide (https://jazzforpeace.org/primemo.pdf) is based on confirming the event in advance.
Here is why:
1. We can now obtain a venue because we have a confirmed event to offer the venue our assurances, guarantees, and our word and reputation that this event is of the same professional standards as our 850 previous events.
2. We can now obtain sponsors for you because we have a confirmed event to offer the sponsors our assurances, guarantees, and our word and reputation that this event is of the same professional standards as our 850 previous events
3. We can now obtain prestigious and celebrity supporters for your organization (https://jazzforpeace.org/primemo.pdf and www.jazzforpeace.org/senlet) because we now have a confirmed event to offer these dignitaries our assurances, guarantees, and our word and reputation that this event is of the same professional standards as our 850 previous events.
4. We can now obtain proper media support, publicity and awareness for your organization (https://jazzforpeace.org/publicity) because we have a confirmed event to offer these our assurances, guarantees, and our word and reputation that this event is of the same professional standards as our 850 previous events.
5. We can now sell full price general admission tickets and full price VIP tickets to the general public as well as implement all of our other tried and true techniques that we use to raise maximum funds for your organization ( https://jazzforpeace.org/ega3.html) because we have a confirmed event to offer the public and dignitaries our assurances, guarantees, and our word and reputation that this event is of the same professional standards as our 850 previous events.
6. We can now promote a confirmed event on our web site and apply our fundraising secrets of our success to a confirmed event that has our assurances, guarantees, and our word and reputation that this event is of the same professional standards as our 850 previous events.
7. We can now obtain proper assurances from the performers and make all other travel arrangements, lodging, per diem, ground transportation, visas etc. for the performers.
8. We can now ask Rick DellaRatta to commit to perform at an event that is professionally organized and confirmed.
9. We can now get our Board to release all of the funds necessary for our staff to work tirelessly to grow your empowerment tree, and make all of the flight and other scheduling arrangements listed above.
10. We can now ask our professional staff of proven and experienced event coordinators to keep their standards the same as our 850 previous events with hope that they may even exceed those standards for your event.
While our Board doesn't allow us to promote or in any way put our prestigious reputation on the line for an event that is still in the planning stages, they do give us full authority to build all of the components of our Empowerment Tree at full speed for our confirmed events while at the same time take advantage of every opportunity that comes our way no matter how far in advance they may be of the event date as the examples above so appropriately reflect.
Please ask your supporters to review this information below along with our empowerment tree at www.jazzforpeace.org/tree and let me know if you have any questions about our successful formula and commitment to follow our time honored guidelines to make this historic day for your organization one of our greatest events ever!
WHY DO THE BUSIEST ORGANIZATIOBS ALWAYS CONFIRM THEIR EVENT THE EARLIEST?
Answer: Because they need us to be working for them the most.
Organizations that are swamped with deadlines, behind schedule, understaffed or otherwise overwhelmed for a variety of reasons will take full advantage of the opportunity to have our Jazz for Peace staff work longer and harder for them to build their Empowerment Tree simply by confirming their event as early in the process as possible by forming a VIP Invite Committee as outlined at this link: https://jazzforpeace.org/vipdetails
With the help of our experienced staff, this important step can be completed easily to especially aide and assist the busiest organizations who need our help the most. Please contact our Grant Administrator if you are one of those very busy and/or overwhelmed organizations so we can assist you with this helpful step.
<![if !vml]><![endif]>Rick DellaRatta & the Jazz for Peace Benefit Concert Series
"After two historic concerts in Rwanda, Africa (click here for details),Jazz for Peace returns to help our country’s finest organizations!"
Through our Jazz for Peace Fundraising Grant:
1. Your Organization is a recipient of funds. Because we put this event on at no cost to you, your organization is guaranteed to be a recipient of funds from a variety of ways that have raised as much as a quarter of a million dollars in one evening!
(Click here for four more ways in addition to ticket sales that we raise funds for you! )
2. Your organization is a recipient of publicity and awareness. With The Jazz for Peace Benefit Concert Series now honored and acclaimed WORLDWIDE (click here for example: https://jazzforpeace.org/africaevent.htm ), your organization has every bit as good a chance to receive the same outstanding media opportunities and print publicity as our previous 650 plus recipients (Click here to see our publicity page).
3. Your organization is a recipient of new partnerships and sponsors. Our concerts have been sponsored by everyone from local businesses to major corporations and have been attended by ambassadors, celebrities, politicians, humanitarians and music lovers worldwide. (click here to see some of our past Sponsors!) In addition we have received support and praise from prestigious Americans such as Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, John McCain, Denis Kucinich, Ed Begley Jr., Noam Chomsky, Michael Bloomberg and many, many more. We work together with you to help you create these new partnerships which we hope will go on to become permanent sponsors and supporters of your organization and mission.
4. The Jazz for Peace Benefit Concert Series is a golden opportunity for you to improve your fundraising skills. By sharing our knowledge from over 650 successful fundraising events, your organization is highly likely to learn techniques and explore possibilities that you had not previously been aware of which we hope you will carry forward in your future fundraising endeavors – all at NO COST TO YOU!
5. This long term partnership is proving to be a vital opportunity in the current economic environment as outlined in this New York Times Article: https://jazzforpeace.org/nytleantimes.pdf
As well as this latest article from the Queens Courier: